San Francisco, CA, (Jan. 21, 2016) — Saama Technologies, Inc., a leading Big Data solutions and services company, today announced that it will host its annual Intuition conference on February 18 at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco. At Intuition 2016, Saama brings together the top analytics-driven business leaders, executives and analysts to explore how big data will shape the analytics industry in 2016.
Intuition 2016 features an impressive line-up of thought-leaders who will lead interactive sessions examining modern analytics, machine learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT) in the industries of CPG, health care, high-tech, insurance, life sciences and more. Speakers confirmed include:
- Charles Thomas, Chief Data Officer, Technology and Operations Group, Wells Fargo
- James Staten, Chief Strategist, Cloud+Enterprise at Microsoft
- Stephanie Buscemi, SVP and COO, Analytics Cloud at Salesforce
- Mike Flannagan, VP and GM, Data & Analytics at Cisco
- Xena Ugrinsky, SVP, Analytics, Data Science, and Cloud at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Stephen O’Connor, CIO at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
- Tony Young, CIO at GoPro
- Dr. William Carson, President and CEO at Otsuka
- Boris Evelson, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Mark Ledbetter, Vice President, Solutions Engineering & Industry Solutions, Hortonworks
- Kenneth L. Coleman, Saama Chairman and Advisor to Pinterest and Andreessen Horowitz
- Suresh Katta, Saama Founder and CEO
“As big data-driven analytics becomes more of a mainstream imperative, it’s important that those on the front lines share their insight and expertise,” said Suresh Katta, Founder and CEO, Saama. “We’re dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation in analytics solutions, and have brought together an unparalleled set of Big Data and analytics experts to educate and inspire others as we help customers achieve an analytics advantage.”
Intuition 2016 will cover:
- 2016 Predictions: Structured and unstructured data continues to grow at an alarming rate. Pariticipants will evaluate the strategies that analytics-driven companies are employing in 2016 to stay ahead.
- Analytics Trends: Machine Learning, Internet of Things, and the Cloud continue to force companies to evolve. Attendees will discover how companies are embracing technology to achieve analytics-driven business outcomes.
- Disruptive Ideas: Participants will learn about new innovation drivers across multiple industries from leading practitioners who are maximizing the capabilities of Big Data to creatively solve problems from security to predictive marketing.
- Game Changers: Attendees and panelists will explore how different industries including insurance, health care, and high tech are implementing analytics to drive successful business results.
For more information on the event, including the full speaker line-up, conference agenda and registration, visit: (http://www.saama.com/intuition-2016/).
Register before the earlybird deadline of January 25, 2016 to receive complimentary admission.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Saama is the leading data science solutions and services company delivering Big Data solutions to Global 2000 clients. Our Fluid Analytics EngineTM maximizes existing customer infrastructure, allowing us to focus the white space between existing capabilities and the critical business questions that need to be answered. We are unique in our ability to combine our Fluid Analytics Engine with our vertical expertise to drive the rapid adoption of advanced analytics into company-specific business processes in a matter of weeks. We give our clients competitive advantage by strategically using internal and external data assets to grow revenue, improve operating efficiencies and delight customers in new ways. Clients include Actelion, Brocade, Broadcom, Cisco, CSAA Insurance Group, Delta Dental, Dignity Health, Motorists, PayPal, and Unilever.