Cloud-based software gives project-based businesses the ability to scale profitably and sustainably
Irvine, CA (February 2, 2015) – Mavenlink, a leading global provider of enterprise-grade business and project management software, today announced several powerful new product capabilities and unveiled a new brand identity to further strengthen the company’s mission to be the most effective solution for managing professional services businesses.
Mavenlink’s new suite of capabilities builds on its technology leadership for project-based businesses. The release includes a unique tool that enables businesses to replicate successful projects and customize them for new engagements in a matter of minutes. In addition, a powerful customization architecture allows clients to tailor Mavenlink to the unique aspects of their business and seamlessly integrate with other applications. With these and other new features (detailed below), Mavenlink has cemented its technology advantage and leadership for professional services companies. With these new features, Mavenlink solves the market’s need for a comprehensive technology to manage projects and profits simultaneously.
“Most services businesses today run at zero or negative margins. They struggle to manage their workloads, meet client expectations, and run projects profitably,” said Ray Grainger, CEO of Mavenlink. “We help our clients change that. Mavenlink applies best practices from the best-run services businesses. Our technology finally brings together projects, people, and processes so that project managers can also be profit managers.”
“My research finds that Best-in-Class professional services firms are over twice as likely to utilize solutions that tie together project and financial data,” said Nick Castellina, Research Director at Aberdeen Group, an independent business research firm. “A solution such as Mavenlink can provide all of the functionality that a professional services firm needs to run effectively in one package.”
New Brand for Diverse, Growing Customer Base
The company’s brand reflects Mavenlink’s commitment to deliver the best technology, support, and services to its increasingly diverse and sophisticated client base. The most visible change, a dramatically different corporate logo, represents the interconnected world in which Mavenlink’s clients conduct business and the links between people, processes, and profits. The new look and feel extends across the company, with a newly-designed website and a streamlined and easier-to-use user interface.
“At the heart of our identity system is a striking new brand mark imbued with meaning, and reflective of our core essence and our competitive uniqueness,” said Aaron Pedroza, Mavenlink’s Director of Creative. “Our mark, which we’ve named the bridge, is a symbol of integration, exchange, and connectedness. It is a strong and intelligent infrastructure built upon itself. It is a bridge that links people and processes, customers and clients, integrations and insights.”
New Features Offer Simplicity, Customization and Replicability
– Redesigned User Interface – Mavenlink’s feature set is made even more accessible through an elegant, intuitive updated user interface designed so that all stakeholders can easily navigate and get work done.
– Improved Custom Branding – Customers can customize Mavenlink by styling the product with their own brand. New enhancements provide customized navigation to other applications from within Mavenlink.
– Universal Custom Data Fields – Customers can create new fields to tailor business data and customize Mavenlink for their business processes. This capability makes Mavenlink extensible to accommodate the unique needs of any business.
– Project Templates – Customers can create a project, clone it in a matter of seconds and customize it for new client engagements. Project Templates also enable businesses to offer a menu of defined project-based services to a client, knowing exactly what they cost to deliver. Templates can be created from past projects, allowing customers to replicate and repeat projects successfully.
– Time and Expense Approvals – Mavenlink’s robust time and expense management functionality now includes an administrative approval workflow leading to timeliness, accuracy and error-free project accounting and reporting.
More information on Mavenlink’s brand and features is available on Mavenlink’s blog.
Mavenlink delivers enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses work with distributed teams, contractors and clients around the globe. Mavenlink’s innovative technology suite enables organizations of any size to successfully manage and scale their people, projects, revenue and profitability. Consulting firms, creative agencies and professional services teams in more than 100 countries are running their businesses more efficiently and more elegantly with Mavenlink. Learn more at www.mavenlink.com.